Fun and thorough introduction is perfect for anyone who's seen brush-lettered art, wondered how it's done, and wanted to try it.
- Go from brush lettering basics to its amazing possibilities!
- Start with staple strokes that are the foundation of brush lettering, then progress to forming letters, words, and finished pieces.
- Learn different lettering styles and how to combine them.
- Pick up tips and tricks for embellishing your lettering and arranging your words to create maximum impact.
- Experiment with advanced techniques and tools such as flourishing, ''fauxligraphy,'' depth effects, watercolor, paint brushes, and more.
- 176 pages.