Fall has come to Missoula fat and golden and almost overnight. While we Noteworthy* girls are settling in for the chilly nights with green tea, down jackets and our letterpress to keep us warm, lot of our friends are going on vacations or snowbirding south for the winter. This fall migration inspired our Bon Voyage roundup of the perfect gifts for a friend who is going away.
1. These darling mini-suitcases from kidstyle are the perfect vessel for a bon voyage gift. Fill them up with travel sized bottles of fancy toiletries and accessorize with a luggage tag your friend can re-use. Wooly socks and an eye mask wouldn’t go amiss, either.
2. This pad of Pack This! lists from Knock Knock reminds you to pack everything from travel documents to your cell phone charger.
3. This rad viking ship Bon Voyage card from Sycamore Street Press is perfect for a friend who is off to pillage or just enjoys the gold foil stamping and fine letterpress printing of the card.
4. This Roma Lussa journal is handmade in Italy. Its leather string closure makes it a perfect travel journal because it closes tight around post cards, train tickets, and the deep thoughts your traveler friend will think in a Parisian cafe.
5. This map of the world wrapping paper would make the perfect wrap for a globe trotting friend’s gift. We can even gift wrap for you!