Dot Plan is a blank journal with a dotted grid so that you can make them your own planner. Use them to map out your week, write lists, daydream, set your goals, design your weekly layouts or even just use as an everyday notebook. It has been proven that if you work to point form you get more done! You don't have to be artistic just the want to write things out! The best thing about it is that you can set it out anyway that suits you week by week or day by day. See hashtags on Instagram for inspiration by millions of people #buju #bulletjournal #bujojunkies #bujucomminity and get organising!
- Beautiful linen hard cover, case bound with a blind embossed title and spine
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 144 pages
- 210 x 148 x 17mm
- 35 dots across x 50 dots down
- Distance between dots is 4mm
- Ribbon Marker & Elastic
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
Write To Me own the copyright of this journal.
We own the trademark to My Organised Chaos.