A lush collection of 18th & 19th century flora and fauna imagery | Printed on Cavallini's signature Italian paper | Full-color pages throughout | Includes all major public and culturally significant
Composed of 18th and 19th century illustrations, these arrangements feature exquisite specimens of botany, entomology, and ornithology. Each month, enjoy a striking new image sure to inspire. Printed on Cavallini's signature Italian paper, the archival prints in this calendar are ideal for framing or collecting. This calendar is perfect as décor in your home, kitchen, or office and easily helps to keep track of important dates, contacts, and other events at a glance. Each calendar month is easy to glance at and see what responsibilities you have coming up, so make sure you stay organized through the year! Personalization is easy with different colors for appointments and trips, add stickers or stickie notes for a quick reference, or create your own system of symbols and abbreviations.
- A lush collection of 18th & 19th century flora and fauna imagery.
- Printed on Cavallini's signature Italian paper
- Full-color pages throughout
- Perfect for the home or office
- Carefully curated images from the Cavallini archives
- Featuring exquisite vintage imagery throughout
- Perfect as a gift for any occasion
- Stay organized and on track all year
- Keep as frameable artwork
- Great for families, students, and professionals